In this episode of the Selling Your Screenplay Podcast I interview filmmakers Boddy Roe and Zack Andrews. They recently completed their feature film The Houses October Built. They originally shot a low budget version of the film which had some success and enabled them to shoot the current version. In the interview we talk about the entire process.
You can also read a transcript of this episode.
Links mentioned in the show:
- Bobby Roe on IMDb
- Zack Andrews on IMDb
- The Houses October Built on IMDb
- The Houses October Built on Facebook
- The Houses October Built on Instagram
- Bobby Roe on Twitter
- Zack Andrews on Twitter
- The Houses October Built on Twitter
- Online Class – How To Make The Opening Pages Of Your Screenplay Awesome
- Our free guide, “How to Sell Your Screenplay in 5 Weeks!”