Screenwriting career coach and founder of the CBS Diversity Institute Writers Mentoring Program, Carole Kirschner, talks about getting an agent and breaking into the television business as a screenwriter.
You can also read a transcript of this episode.
Links mentioned in the show:
- Carole Kirschner on Twitter
- Carole Kirschner on Facebook
- Carole Kirschner on Instagram
- Carole Kirschner website
- SYS Select – Includes the SYS Select Screenplay Database, our monthly newsletter to producers, and paid screenwriting leads.
- Our free guide, “How to Sell Your Screenplay in 5 Weeks!”
- The Pinch: Producing A Micro-Budget Feature Film Webinar
- Deadline Junkies Los Angeles Area Writers Group