This week Ashley Scoot Meyers talks with writers, Josh Stifter and Daniel Degnan.
These guests first hit the scene by being featured on the Rebel Without A Crew TV Series along with Robert Rodriguez. They talk about that experience and making their first movie which was documented in the show, The Good Exorcist (2018).
Their latest, Greywood’s Plot (2019) is a Horror movie presented in black and white. They talk about shooting this project knowing it would be edited in black and white and tell us what distributors thought about a movie with this unique look.
Josh Stifter is the Director and Co-writer of Greywood’s Plot, Daniel Degnan is the Co-writer and star of the movie.
You can also read a transcript of this episode.
Links mentioned in the show:
- Josh Stifter on IMDb
- Josh Stifter on Twitter
- Josh Stifter on Facebook
- Josh Stifter on Instagram
- Josh Stifter website
- Daniel Degnan on IMDb
- Daniel Degnan on Twitter
- Daniel Degnan on Facebook
- Daniel Degnan on Instagram
- Greywood’s Plot Trailer
- Greywood’s Plot on IMDb
- SYS Select – Includes the SYS Select Screenplay Database, our monthly newsletter to producers, and paid screenwriting leads.
- Our free guide, “How to Sell Your Screenplay in 5 Weeks!”