Screenwriter and director Alex D’Lerma talks about how he got his latest film produced. We talk through the creative choices he made to keep the film within the scope of the budget he had.
P.S. My feature film, The Pinch, is now available exclusively for sale through SellingYourScreenplay.com. You can find it here: Buy The Pinch.
You can also read a transcript of this episode.
Links mentioned in the show:
- Alex D’Lerma on IMDb
- Alex D’Lerma on Twitter
- Alex D’Lerma website
- Fear, Love, and Agoraphobia Trailer
- Fear, Love, and Agoraphobia on IMDb
- Fear, Love, and Agoraphobia on Twitter
- Fear, Love, and Agoraphobia on Facebook
- Fear, Love, and Agoraphobia website
- The Pinch – On Sale Now
- SYS Select – Includes the SYS Select Screenplay Database, our monthly newsletter to producers, and paid screenwriting leads.
- Our free guide, “How to Sell Your Screenplay in 5 Weeks!”