Dan Benamor worked as a development executive and is now a screenwriter. He talks about his early career as a film maker writing and produced a feature film, how he got his first job in the entertainment industry, and how he’s been able to sell and option scripts since becoming a screenwriter.
You can also read a transcript of this episode.
Links mentioned in the show:
- Dan Benamor on IMDb
- Dan Benamor’s Producer’s Notes
- SYS Select Newsletter to producers
- SYS Select Screenwriting Leads
- The SYS screenplay consultant service
- Our free guide, “How to Sell Your Screenplay in 5 Weeks!”
- Free Screenplays: Download Screenplays in PDF format
- How did screenwriters on the podcast break into the business? How To Become A Screenwriter
- Screenwriting Success Stories from using SYS Services