In this episode of the podcast I talk with writer/director Michael Bafaro about how he broke into the business and how he got his latest screenplay, Wrecker (starring Anna Hutchison), produced.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
The podcast is available in iTunes, YouTube, Stitcher (for Android users), the Windows Marketplace, and the Blackberry store or you can simply listen to it or watch it right from my blog.
You can also read a transcript of this episode.
Links mentioned in the show:
- Micheal Bafaro on IMDb
- Industry Works Pictures on Twitter
- Industry Works Pictures on Facebook
- Industry Works Pictures website
- Wrecker Trailer
- Wrecker on IMDb
- Wrecker on Twitter
- Wrecker on Facebook
- Wrecker on Instagram
- Anna Hutchison on Twitter
- SYS Select Newsletter to producers
- SYS Select Screenwriting Leads
- The SYS screenplay consultant service
- Our free guide, “How to Sell Your Screenplay in 5 Weeks!”
- How did screenwriters on the podcast break into the business? How To Become A Screenwriter
- Screenwriting Success Stories from using SYS Services