Writer/Director Piotr Szkopiak talks about the early days of his career doing short films and a low budget indy, and how that lead to a career as a director and his second feature film, The Last Witness.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
The podcast is available in iTunes, YouTube, Stitcher (for Android users), the Windows Marketplace, and the Blackberry store or you can simply listen to it or watch it right from my blog.
You can also read a transcript of this episode.
Links mentioned in the show:
- Piotr Szkopiak on IMDb
- Piotr Szkopiak on Twitter
- The Last Witness Trailer
- The Last Witness on IMDb
- SYS Select – Includes the SYS Select Screenplay Database, our monthly newsletter to producers, and paid screenwriting leads.
- The SYS script analysis service
- Our free guide, “How to Sell Your Screenplay in 5 Weeks!”
- How did screenwriters on the podcast break into the business? How To Become A Screenwriter