Writer Sean Drummond talks about his journey as a South African writer. He started out by creating a production company with several partners, and slowly worked their way up from commercials and music videos, to short films and features.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
The podcast is available in iTunes, YouTube, Stitcher (for Android users), the Windows Marketplace, and the Blackberry store or you can simply listen to it or watch it right from my blog.
You can also read a transcript of this episode.
Links mentioned in the show:
- Sean Drummond on IMDb
- Five Fingers for Marseilles Trailer
- Five Fingers for Marseilles on IMDb
- Five Fingers for Marseilles on Twitter
- The SYS script analysis service
- Our free guide, “How to Sell Your Screenplay in 5 Weeks!”