Writer Sean Drummond talks about his journey as a South African writer. He started out by creating a production company with several partners, and slowly worked their way up from commercials and music videos, to short films and features.
You can also read a transcript of this episode.
Links mentioned in the show:
- Sean Drummond on IMDb
- Five Fingers for Marseilles Trailer
- Five Fingers for Marseilles on IMDb
- Five Fingers for Marseilles on Twitter
- The SYS script analysis service
- Our free guide, “How to Sell Your Screenplay in 5 Weeks!”