Wendy McColm talks about her first movie as a Writer/Director/Actor on Birds Without Feathers. She talks about why filmmakers need to get their contracts in order, and what it takes to get an indie film made. Birds Without Feathers is an indie Comedy which was nominated for a grand Jury prize at the 2018 Slamdance Film Festival.
You can also read a transcript of this episode.
Links mentioned in the show:
- Wendy McColm on IMDb
- Wendy McColm on Twitter
- Wendy McColm on Instagram
- Wendy McColm website
- Birds Without Feathers on IMDb
- Birds Without Feathers on Twitter
- Birds Without Feathers on Instagram
- Birds Without Feathers website
- The SYS script analysis service
- Our free guide, “How to Sell Your Screenplay in 5 Weeks!”