In this episode of the podcast I talk with screenwriter and BlueCat Screenplay Competition founder, Gordy Hoffman. The interview covers a variety of screenwriting related topics including how to successfully launch a Kickstarter campaign, and how to have a long lasting, artistic, meaningful screenwriting career.
You can also read a transcript of this episode.
Links mentioned in the show:
- Gordy Hoffman on IMDb
- BlueCat Screenplay Competition
- BlueCat Screenplay Competition on twitter
- BlueCat Screenplay Competition on Facebook
- Our free guide, “How to Sell Your Screenplay in 5 Weeks!”
- The SYS screenplay consultant service
- SYS Script Library: Download Screenplays in PDF format
- SYS Select Newsletter to producers
- SYS Select Screenwriting Leads
- Information on Screenwriting Contests
- Screenwriting Success Stories From Using SYS Services