In this episode of the podcast I talk with Matt Dy, who is the Screenplay & Teleplay Competition Director at the Austin Film Festival. We talk through the process of submitting scripts, what you can expect if you place highly in the competition, and how the festival works.
You can also read a transcript of this episode.
Links mentioned in the show:
- Matt Dy on Twitter
- Austin Film Festival (website)
- Austin Film Festival on twitter
- Austin Film Festival Facebook
- Our free guide, “How to Sell Your Screenplay in 5 Weeks!”
- The SYS screenplay consultant service
- SYS Script Library: Download Screenplays in PDF format
- Information on Screenwriting Contests