This week Ashley Scott Meyers talks with filmmaker Julia Bergeron.
Our guest, Julia Bergeron is the Writer/Director of the shorts That Last Girl (2023) and Porch Light (2019). She also is a Co-Writer of the Horror feature Murder Van (2023) along with Writer/Director Chad Widgely.
Julia talks about those projects and gives tips on how to submit to film festivals and have success on your film festival run. Topics also include working several jobs on set and the importance of doing a tech scout in a certain way.
You can also read a transcript of this episode.
Links mentioned in the show:
- Julia Bergeron on IMDb
- Julia Bergeron on Twitter
- Julia Bergeron on Facebook
- Julia Bergeron on Instagram
- Julia Bergeron website
- Murder Van on IMDb
- SYS Select – Includes the SYS Select Screenplay Database, our monthly newsletter to producers, and paid screenwriting leads.
- Our free guide, “How to Sell Your Screenplay in 5 Weeks!”