Screenwriter James V. Hart talks about the early days of his career, writing and directing for such notable directors as Steven Spielberg and Francis Ford Coppola, and his current writing routine. He also talks about his project, The Hart Chart, which is a story mapping tool to help writers map the emotional journey of their characters.
You can also read a transcript of this episode.
Links mentioned in the show:
- James V. Hart on IMDb
- James V. Hart on Twitter
- The Hart Chart on Twitter
- The Hart Chart on Facebook
- The Hart Chart website
- Screencraft.org and James V. Hart Master Class (coupon codes: SC0916 / for students: STUDENT)
- SYS Select Newsletter to producers
- SYS Select Screenwriting Leads
- The SYS script analysis service
- Our free guide, “How to Sell Your Screenplay in 5 Weeks!”