Screenwriter and director Paul Schrader talks about his latest directorial effort, Dog Eat Dog, starring Nicholas Cage and Willem Defoe. We dig into some of the specifics on how Paul became involved with this project and how it all came together.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
The podcast is available in iTunes, YouTube, Stitcher (for Android users), the Windows Marketplace, and the Blackberry store or you can simply listen to it or watch it right from my blog.
You can also read a transcript of this episode.
Links mentioned in the show:
- Paul Schrader on IMDb
- Paul Schrader website
- Dog Eat Dog Trailer
- Dog Eat Dog on IMDb
- Dog Eat Dog on Facebook
- SYS Select Newsletter to producers
- SYS Select Screenwriting Leads
- The SYS script analysis service
- Our free guide, “How to Sell Your Screenplay in 5 Weeks!”
- Free Screenplays: Download Screenplays in PDF format