Screenwriter Jack Sekowski talks about his recent writing assignment, a Valentine’s Day comedy for the Hallmark Channel. We also discuss his early career and how he got his first few agents and sold his first spec script to Universal Studios.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
The podcast is available in iTunes, YouTube, Stitcher (for Android users), the Windows Marketplace, and the Blackberry store or you can simply listen to it or watch it right from my blog.
You can also read a transcript of this episode.
Links mentioned in the show:
- Jack Sekowski on IMDb
- Jack Sekowski on Twitter
- Jack Sekowski on Facebook
- Jack Sekowski website
- SYS Podcast Episode 103: Screenwriter Dan Benamor
- SYS Podcast Episode 079: Screenwriter Jan Arado
- SYS Podcast Episode 057: Screenwriter Jordan Imiola
- The SYS script analysis service
- SYS Email / Fax Blast Service
- Free Webinar: How To Effectively Market Your Screenplay And Sell It!
- How did screenwriters on the podcast break into the business? How To Become A Screenwriter