Screenwriting career coach and founder of the CBS Diversity Institute Writers Mentoring Program, Carole Kirschner, talks about getting an agent and breaking into the television business as a screenwriter.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
The podcast is available in iTunes, YouTube, Stitcher (for Android users), the Windows Marketplace, and the Blackberry store or you can simply listen to it or watch it right from my blog.
You can also read a transcript of this episode.
Links mentioned in the show:
- Carole Kirschner on Twitter
- Carole Kirschner on Facebook
- Carole Kirschner on Instagram
- Carole Kirschner website
- SYS Select – Includes the SYS Select Screenplay Database, our monthly newsletter to producers, and paid screenwriting leads.
- Our free guide, “How to Sell Your Screenplay in 5 Weeks!”
- The Pinch: Producing A Micro-Budget Feature Film Webinar
- Deadline Junkies Los Angeles Area Writers Group