This week Ashley Scott Meyers talks with fellow podcaster Geoffrey D. Calhoun.
He is the author of the book, The Guide For Every Screenwriter and has writing credits on movies such as S.O.S. and Sirens Of Chrome.
Geoffrey D. Calhoun talks about these writing credits and how Dyslexia is a super power for writers.
He is also the host of The Successful Screenwriter Podcast.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
The podcast is available in iTunes, YouTube, Stitcher (for Android users), the Windows Marketplace, and the Blackberry store or you can simply listen to it or watch it right from my blog.
You can also read a transcript of this episode.
Links mentioned in the show:
- Geoffrey D. Calhoun on IMDb
- Geoffrey D. Calhoun on Twitter
- Geoffrey D. Calhoun on Instagram
- Geoffrey D. Calhoun website
- S.O.S. on IMDb
- Buy the Book – The Guide for Every Screenwriter
- SYS’s From Concept to Completion Screenwriting Course
- Our free guide, “How to Sell Your Screenplay in 5 Weeks!”