This week Ashley Scott Meyers talks with Author and fellow Podcaster Pilar Alessandra.
Besides being the host of the On The Page Podcast, Pilar Alessandra served as a Script Reader for Amblin Entertainment, which is Steven Spielberg’s company and she was a Senior Story Analyst for Dreamworks. She has some tips for any writer looking to break in by being a script reader these days.
They talk about her book, The Coffee Break Screenwriter (now in second edition) and how with only 10 minutes in a day, you can focus on writing during that time and end up with a finished screenplay.
You can also read a transcript of this episode.
Links mentioned in the show:
- Pilar Alessandra on IMDb
- Pilar Alessandra on Twitter
- Pilar Alessandra on Facebook
- Pilar Alessandra on Instagram
- Pilar Alessandra website
- Buy The Book: The Coffee Break Screenwriter
- Follow SYS on TikTok here.
- The SYS script analysis service
- Our free guide, “How to Sell Your Screenplay in 5 Weeks!”