This week Ashley Scott Meyers talks with filmmaker Christopher Moore.
As the Writer/Director of Children Of Sin (2022), Christopher Moore has a lot to say about being resourceful as an indie filmmaker. They also talk about the unique poster design for the movie and what inspired it.
Topics also include why filmmakers should at first write something they know they can make, even if it is two actors in a kitchen, as in The Sunset Limited (2011).
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
The podcast is available in iTunes, YouTube, Stitcher (for Android users), the Windows Marketplace, and the Blackberry store or you can simply listen to it or watch it right from my blog.
You can also read a transcript of this episode.
Links mentioned in the show:
- Christopher Moore on IMDb
- Christopher Moore on Instagram
- Children of Sin Trailer
- Children of Sin on IMDb
- Watch The Rideshare Killer on Tubi for free!
- SYS Select – Includes the SYS Select Screenplay Database, our monthly newsletter to producers, and paid screenwriting leads.
- Our free guide, “How to Sell Your Screenplay in 5 Weeks!”