This week we have a very special episode of Selling Your Screenplay.
To end the year, your host, Writer/Director Ashley Scott Meyers talks about all things Crypto and NFT’s. He is the first filmmaker to release every frame of his feature The Rideshare Killer (2022) as an NFT.
Ashley Scott Meyers covers all the pros and cons of Crypto and NFT’s, including the risk of fraud, lack of oversight and the FTX scandal. The benefits, being an unregulated system and much lower cost per transactions.
What is the future of Crypto and NFT’s, and how can these tools be helpful to filmmakers and other artists? This episode explores all of that.
You can also read a transcript of this episode.
Links mentioned in the show:
- Ashley Scott Meyers on IMDb
- The Rideshare Killer Trailer
- The Rideshare Killer on IMDb
- BUY A THE RIDESHARE KILLER NFT HERE
- SYS Select – Includes the SYS Select Screenplay Database, our monthly newsletter to producers, and paid screenwriting leads.
- Our free guide, “How to Sell Your Screenplay in 5 Weeks!”