This week Ashley Scott Meyers talks with Director James Cullen Bressack. Our guest is a prolific movie director of over eight Action films and has worked with Bruce Willis, Steven Seagal and DMX. They talk about his latest directing project, Hot Seat (2022) which stars Mel Gibson, Kevin Dillon and Shannen Doherty.
James Cullen Bressack tells us things directors look for when they consider directing a script written by other writers. These are important insights from a career director.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
The podcast is available in iTunes, YouTube, Stitcher (for Android users), the Windows Marketplace, and the Blackberry store or you can simply listen to it or watch it right from my blog.
You can also read a transcript of this episode.
Links mentioned in the show:
- James Cullen Bressack on IMDb
- James Cullen Bressack on Twitter
- James Cullen Bressack on Instagram
- Hot Seat Trailer
- Hot Seat on IMDb
- SYS Select – Includes the SYS Select Screenplay Database, our monthly newsletter to producers, and paid screenwriting leads.
- Our free guide, “How to Sell Your Screenplay in 5 Weeks!”