This week Ashley Scott Meyers talks with Writer/Director Franklin Ritch.
They talk about his new feature, The Artifice Girl (2022) which Franklin Ritch wrote, directed and acted in. Topics include looking to the future of AI (Artificial Intelligence) since that is the subject explored in the movie.
Franklin also talks about how they shot part of the movie as a proof of concept in order to get the full feature made and how he was able to write the first draft of The Artifice Girl in only two days.
You can also read a transcript of this episode.
Links mentioned in the show:
- Franklin Ritch on IMDb
- Franklin Ritch website
- The Artifice Girl Trailer
- The Artifice Girl on IMDb
- Buy your The Rideshare Killer NFT’s here.
- SYS Select – Includes the SYS Select Screenplay Database, our monthly newsletter to producers, and paid screenwriting leads.
- Our free guide, “How to Sell Your Screenplay in 5 Weeks!”