In this episode of the Selling Your Screenplay Podcast I interview legendary director Brian Trenchard-Smith. We talk at length about his new film, Drive Hard, starring John Cusack and Brian offers up some great advice to screenwriters from a director’s perspective.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
The podcast is available in iTunes, YouTube, Stitcher (for Android users), the Windows Marketplace, and the Blackberry store or you can simply listen to it or watch it right from my blog.
You can also read a transcript of this episode.
Links mentioned in the show:
- Brian Trenchard-Smith on IMDb
- Brian Trenchard-Smith on Trailers From Hell
- SYS Select Gold – Twelve Month Intensive Screenwriting Workshop
- Online Class #11: Choosing a Marketable Concept
- SYS on Facebook
- Our free guide, “How to Sell Your Screenplay in 5 Weeks!”